Saturday, December 22, 2018

These apps do not work on the Pixelbook (yet)

Some apps are not available for chrome nor Android and therefore are not running on a Pixelbook. I am listing them here. Please comment if you found a way to install them. I hope this list becomes not too long as I try to use the pixelbook as my primary computer. I will update it when I get stuck with an application or you contribute one in the comments.

  • Bear text editor. Neat editor, but only works in the Apple universe. Even the Chrome app runs on MacOS only
  • Zwift the awesome virtual cycling and running app is not supported on Pixelbooks. Only the Zwift companion app can be installed under Android (supportive app to control Zwift).
  • ANT USB is not supported. So ANT+ compatible trainer devices cannot be used (which makes ZWIFT useless the 2nd time).

No comments:

Post a Comment